Friday, June 4, 2010

Renato Granato! Sunday he will meet again

Leverkusen - Super technicians. Dribble artists. Fast, powerful fighting - Renato Augusto is a football-grenade. Note Best Bayer player.
Only with the goals is difficult when shooting on Sunday noch.Da to finally burst the knots. Bochum and is most welcome. In the 3-2 victory scored in the first leg of the 21-year-old superstar from Leverkusen's first and only Bundesliga match.
"This goal," said the midfielder, "I will never forget in my life. Den I let my frame. But slowly it may be some more. "
"Renato Granato-burning". He wants to play more than one table in the upper third. The artist wants to win football with Bayer title. "It would be wonderful. Then we would make history. And my picture would hang in the stadium. That would make me very proud. "
Despite the Cup triumph over Bayern Leverkusen Bochum stand against relegation under great pressure. Only a victory in the last five league games - not enough for the ambitious club. Even a disaster can not afford the troops by Bruno Labbadia. Otherwise, they threaten the goal of the UEFA Cup to fail again.