Thursday, April 29, 2010

Obama's uncle is FC fan



Cologne - It's nothing new so: Because one of the family famous and suddenly emerges from everywhere relatives who would like to nibble a bit of celebrity cake.
 Very charming and funny but the visit by Said Hussein Obama (43) - an uncle of Barack Obama (47) in Cologne on Wednesday - and that was not only because his uncle is four years younger than his nephew ...
The Kenyans went on Wednesday with his wife Beatrice Achieng Dimbia (32) to Cologne, where he will attend on Friday at the "Celebrate Obama party" with the singer in the operas Jua Cali terraces.
He says: "The fact that my nephew has become the first black U.S. president, will be held to be simple. We have a very good, friendly relationship with the phone, often with each other. "
Obama's uncle, incidentally, knows Kölle. "4711 I have known since my childhood I have been," he told us. "I use it myself." And Said FC fan!
"In Kenya there was a TV show," Football Made in Germany "and FC at that time I always loved the most." So he is delighted that he in Saturday's match in Frankfurt can be there.